Maintain a clean and environmentally friendly worksite by recycling all your concrete and glass waste. At Karratha Environmental Crushing we can cater to all of your commercial, industrial and residential recycling requirements throughout Karratha and the Pilbara. We can come to you and take care of all your recycling no matter how large the job is.
Concrete and Glass recycling specialists in the Pilbara
SAVE MONEY AND SAVE THE ENVIRONMENT!!! DON'T TAKE IT TO THE TIP!!!!
Recycle your glass. Don't throw it away!!
Karratha Environmental Crushing are dedicated to offering a complete concrete and glass recycling service. Ensuring safe processing of all your glass, construction and demolition waste. Save money and save the environment.
- Recycled concrete reduces the carbon footprint by up to 65% over quarry products
- Recycling 2 tonnes of glass can save approximately 1 tonne of CO2
- Construction and Demolition waste makes up a major percentage of landfill waste
- London 2012 Olympics required the use of recycled concrete in the Olympic Park Construction
- Recycled concrete can be made into aggregates, roadbase, fill and even concrete
- Recylced glass can be used as sand and aggregates in roadbase, fill, gardens and even childrens sand pits.